Status
Not open for further replies.
Still pretty upset I lost some bud to rot/mold
I knew it wasn't drying fast enough :(
Really hope the rest of surrounding buds are not spored and bad. I have no idea how it works
hydrogen peroxide and water 1/10 solution put mold buds in it and watch it bubble off rinse repeat rinse re dry
JC video

hydrogen peroxide and water 1/10 solution put mold buds in it and watch it bubble off rinse repeat rinse re dry
Like regular hydrogen peroxide? Like dad I got a scrape peroxide

Not powdery mildew. It's rot/mold :(
oh man... chuck it or make some BHO ...actually chuck it you probably don't have the fancy equipment to make sure that shits gone, or amputate and save what you can then process it

oh man... chuck it or make some BHO ...actually chuck it you probably don't have the fancy equipment to make sure that shits gone, or amputate and save what you can then process it
What I did. Took chunks. More than was moldy.
My fear is. The spores . How contagious are they. Had other colas near the moldy colas hanging about an inch to two apart. I read even though you can't see don't mean it's not there.

What I did. Took chunks. More than was moldy.
My fear is. The spores . How contagious are they. Had other colas near the moldy colas hanging about an inch to two apart. I read even though you can't see don't mean it's not there.
you'll wanna remove the rest maybe even give it the peroxide bath I mention if you paranoid.. but quarantine the mold it spreads like wildfire.... I usually burn it lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back