Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe sheet!! The meds are working!! I think the skuff box worked great,, i rolled some photo seeds around for a bit.. I will germ them but i will not grow photos..
really??? insert Scooby doo sound....
why not?

I shall be kickin around again... my adventure ended so I can relax again somewhat

So having neglecting my plants for about a week with just doing quick mixes and no ph of water and the likes whilst I was busy with house renovations. This is what happened... iron deficiency on my main auto. The others is photo plants AK47 . Also with their own set of issues. Got a task now of getting em girls back to their oldlives not very pretty in the leastView attachment 755787
Damn sorry to hear that bro. Life happens...

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I guess it's a little more than a "bush" but if you look at it quickly, it ALMOST looks like 1 really big, weird and mutated bush!!!!!

Attachments

• 20170527_081144.jpg
    20170527_081144.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 182
Yeah buddy, What are you going to grow this run? When you finish and open the pot, you will have such a solid mass you wonder how it grew at all it will seem so root bound. But the mycos holds and manages so much moisture, that the plant still thrives.
Some trivia, The mycos is so efficient in making the necessary connections to disperse the moisture where it is most needed, that they actually have used it to design the most efficient routes for public transportation.
Good Morning Stoners.
:pass:
I'm on it brother , I've got some nursery grade Myke Pro Nursery WP coming this week . We'll be adding some of this too for a little extra boost . :thumbsup: We'll get this growing thing right yet . :toke:

Still pretty upset I lost some bud to rot/mold
I knew it wasn't drying fast enough :(
Really hope the rest of surrounding buds are not spored and bad. I have no idea how it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back