Status
Not open for further replies.
So having neglecting my plants for about a week with just doing quick mixes and no ph of water and the likes whilst I was busy with house renovations. This is what happened... iron deficiency on my main auto. The others is photo plants AK47 . Also with their own set of issues. Got a task now of getting em girls back to their oldlives not very pretty in the least
IMG_20170528_121434_1.jpg

Say @budelee and @stepside, could you tell me more about what you are looking for in an Autowarrior? I know its 1896 pages later, but I'm still interested
All about vibes bro, but, the background check takes a little bit to get thru because it is checked by multiple poeple,

All about vibes bro, but, the background check takes a little bit to get thru because it is checked by multiple poeple,
If anybody contacted @stepside or myself about becoming an Auto Warrior,rest assured, we are considering everyone,

morning everyone. got a happy scotsman today like. just realised ive had my tent open for 2 days to deal with the heat and theres no smell breaking the attic... this means that contrary to what i thought, i will indeed be able to do an expansion! woooo!! cant believe my kit bought venting has held up so well. im impressed like. think ill get another one of them and just build a rough tent. nothin massive cos im a shitebag but i can double the grow with plenty free space to manouvre/manouver
/menouvre,
nah not sure how to spell that one lol but yaaaay :xmas: to me.....

Good Morning Stoners
I'm in the middle of a plumbing job that's making me crazier than I already am but we shall overcome . :cooldance:
@Feenix now that's what I call living soil :crying: and I thank you ..:thumbsup: for your suggestion .
DSCN1187.JPG

Good Morning Stoners
I'm in the middle of a plumbing job that's making me crazier than I already am but we shall overcome . :cooldance:
@Feenix now that's what I call living soil :crying: and I thank you ..:thumbsup: for your suggestion .
View attachment 755822

Yeah buddy, What are you going to grow this run? When you finish and open the pot, you will have such a solid mass you wonder how it grew at all it will seem so root bound. But the mycos holds and manages so much moisture, that the plant still thrives.
Some trivia, The mycos is so efficient in making the necessary connections to disperse the moisture where it is most needed, that they actually have used it to design the most efficient routes for public transportation.
Good Morning Stoners.
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back