Status
Not open for further replies.
If the buds are a little to dry you can drop in one of these Integra Boost packs and they'll bring them back up or if to wet bring them down to the correct level. www.integra-products.com/
Thanks! I'll try to find a shop in Europe, because this one charges $45 for shipping. That would be my last resort, I think.

boveda packs are another option, and are supposedly actually composed differently than the integras and also came out before as well and are reusable, i use them all the time, and definitely recommend them.

boveda packs are another option, and are supposedly actually composed differently than the integras and also came out before as well and are reusable, i use them all the time, and definitely recommend them.
Thanks! I just ordered the integra packs through Amazon though. I'll still check them out!

Edit: Hahaha! Just canceled the order. Turned out I had ordered the huge pack. I need 8g packs. Unfortunately, those won't ship to where I live...
I'll keep searching!

Last edited:
Missed the post that you ordered from Amazon already. I think you'll be happy with them. There is also a thread review going on the Integra Boost packs.

starbear.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back