Status
Not open for further replies.
7815 ..approx # of days since i drank alcohol....60..# of days since i smoke cigarettes....0..# of people who prolly care:crying:...:cheers:Happy Sunday Everybody......23..# of steps till i light a spliff !!!

That is some good shit right there!!! Especially with the cigarettes, and furthermore if you had issues w/ alcohol!!!! I quit cigarettes April 7th 2008, and haven't looked back since.. I was a 2-pack a day smoker.. Gotta be careful with the booze as it runs in the family, but I don't feel compelled to drink like most of them do, so I keep a safe distance.. I'm a Scotch drinker, and the stuff I drink is usually fucking expensive, so I don't wanna burn through a $150 bottle just to get hammered..

@Ash-a-Ton I don't know if there's a thread on this site, but I had seen it on 420mag, when I had a bout of mold and it cleaned everything nicely.. I strained the water afterwards and found all sorts of cat hair, human hair and dirt.. Buds tasted cleaner and less harsh, so I made the decision to continue washing them all, especially since they're grown in my basement..

Nothing exceeds like excess!!
image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back