Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking a quick break. Hash bowl time.
Got one bucket built. Just have to fill er up with water.
Before I do that taking The big girl out the tent to clean b4 I put the new 2 girls in the hybrid Hempy buckets.
IMG_20170525_173930.jpg
IMG_20170525_173938.jpg
IMG_20170525_174726.jpg
1495754747012-880898742.jpg
1495754787898-805290003.jpg

@1939bear I really dig the grow stones. I think perfect! Good call ol bear.

Those look awesome!!! Are they heavy??

Have you ever considered using straight rockwool?? I used it when I did hydro and I LOVED it!!! Almost impossible to over-water however held the perfect amount of moisture and was a neutral media.. Only drawback was that it was a bitch to re-use because you had to wash it a certain way.. Regardless, those stones look cool!!!

New here and first post! Currently working on a new set-up. Currently researching NO-nute autoflower grows/yields. Any direction will be helpful! Thanks folks. And btw I have been creeping around these forums for about 2 days now and am nothing short of impressed.
Welcome to AFN! :welcome:

Those look awesome!!! Are they heavy??

Have you ever considered using straight rockwool?? I used it when I did hydro and I LOVED it!!! Almost impossible to over-water however held the perfect amount of moisture and was a neutral media.. Only drawback was that it was a bitch to re-use because you had to wash it a certain way.. Regardless, those stones look cool!!!
Very very light weight. Recycle glass. Basically reformed sand rocks. Porous as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back