Status
Not open for further replies.
He just unretired actually possibly fighting for middle weight belt. And yes. Rob Whit is future champ for sure. Kid is a beast at 26 yr old .
And you are younger than I lol. I don't feel as young now lmao
Well well i just finished my last shift for the week and you've got me keen for some for some UFC, I know what I'm watching this arvo when I wake up :thumbsup:
Fuck me I can't possibly be the youngest here..?

aww hes just a wee bairn lol. haha am 30 mate and i still feel like the young pup half the time. its usually when i notice im the only person for 5 pages thats used the term "lol" lol. lol. haha am minced man :vibe:
Young pup? Mate do you realise your half way to 60? :crying: :crying:

I'm hanging out with teenie boppers . :rofl:
And your over 60 pop... sooo guys, we should be thankful, we're walking.. umm i mean talking with dinosaurs :pighug:

That's awesome @NugNoob was that a full light cycle?
Thanks dude, I'm not entirely sure... a lot of the snaps got mixed up when the software crashed, rebooted and starting naming them again (double naming) so I had to re-oganize a lot of the files. I think it's about 48 hours maybe a little less.

@iWumbo it's not a dragon but it is purple.
4dd7e31908381e0e75ac065865f37fd8.jpg
623b1625c102b4b892604396b2e93fce.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

New here and first post! Currently working on a new set-up. Currently researching NO-nute autoflower grows/yields. Any direction will be helpful! Thanks folks. And btw I have been creeping around these forums for about 2 days now and am nothing short of impressed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back