Status
Not open for further replies.
Dayum they wont ship to usa:wall::deadhorse::hump:
ive seen a few people say that recently actually. have yous got laws about seeds? even in the uk its legal to buy them and our pot laws,although gradually laxin slightly in some areas are generally pretty brutal.

I'm one of the few in the under 30 club here lolol.
That makes two of us haha 23yr I honestly feel like a little kid amongst some of the other members here.

@AussieStoner
How about the Aussie kiwi UFC fighter Robert Whitaker getting a crack at a title. (Fake title) but still. He is my guy. Love that guy.
Not sure if you follow MMA or not. But I rep your countryman lol
I don't follow it much anymore, but doesn't mean I don't watch it still, I try to catch bellator MMA every now and then, and one of the boys will usually get spike channel for the day if there's a good main event on, I heard of him a while ago, talking about his the next raising star for the middleweight class? If that sounds right.. haven't seen him in the cage though, I love GSP to be honest I don't even know if he still fights haha but his my man an inspiration

That makes two of us haha 23yr I honestly feel like a little kid amongst some of the other members here.

I don't follow it much anymore, but doesn't mean I don't watch it still, I try to catch bellator MMA every now and then, and one of the boys will usually get spike channel for the day if there's a good main event on, I heard of him a while ago, talking about his the next raising star for the middleweight class? If that sounds right.. haven't seen him in the cage though, I love GSP to be honest I don't even know if he still fights haha but his my man an inspiration
He just unretired actually possibly fighting for middle weight belt. And yes. Rob Whit is future champ for sure. Kid is a beast at 26 yr old .
And you are younger than I lol. I don't feel as young now lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back