Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't expect to see MGK in these parts, I always assume everyone here is like 40+ yrs haha, I gotta stop thinking your all old men :rofl:
Nothing wrong with us 40+ folk just been around the block a time or two.

Was dutch passion having a sale or sumthing .... Or am i tripping
Dutch Passion has a %off on three of their strains and I think AutoPortal Seeds are 20% off but don't quote me on that.

That's a bummer , they won't be having pom/nom.... I had a feeling that stone dragon [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] was gunna destroy the competition with its dwarf purpley greatness ..... Lol

Nice bubbly water.
Nice Hempy grow bucket
And nice new man bear alien in hybrid hempy 2.0
Looking like a pro grow already.
1495758495070-1454967674.jpg
1495758541984-660681576.jpg
14957591039321332462297.jpg

ive seen a few people say that recently actually. have yous got laws about seeds? even in the uk its legal to buy them and our pot laws,although gradually laxin slightly in some areas are generally pretty brutal.

Even though some states allow recreational marijuana, and most allow medical, it is still illegal to send interstate shipments of certain botanical specimens, including seeds, according to US federal law. And with the current trend back toward the "war on drugs" policies of the eighties and nineties, that's probably not going to change any time soon.

Dutch Passion I'm sure wants to avoid any legal problems, and I can't blame them. But that doesn't make me want a few glueberry seeds any less! :smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back