Status
Not open for further replies.
well the cotton is all black so ya.... I swap my cotton... I use a aromamizer supreme tank
dual claptons at about .45 ohms kickin it on 66.6 watts

welcome to vaping
Umm lol what? That went straight over my head hahaha!
I looked up your tank, looks fancy, this must be around the same size 4ml?
I didn't know the cotton turned black, that's good to know now I have an indication of when to change it. It's still white kinda see through at the moment.
66.6w? That's no coincidence! The devils number :yoinks: seems I still have a lot to learn

may just be the seeds..
ive got 10 years old seeds I don't do shit to and they pop...
literally they sit in a tin that's it nothing else they are regular seeds to so that might play a factor
Bam!!! Gonna give it a try!!
image.jpeg

I didn't know the cotton turned black, that's good to know now I have an indication of when to change it. It's still white kinda see through at the moment.
66.6w? That's no coincidence! The devils number :yoinks: seems I still have a lot to learn
I got the 8ml tank hehehe

I still don't even know what type of tank u got .... give me a name so I can google or something it sound like u have those wick fed ones if that's the case it'll just taste like ish when u gotta switch ur nylon rope thingy

if the coils and such are confusing you you should try the smok tfv8 or the new tfv12
they have pre built coils you purchase and swap out when needed and they are CLOUD beasts ,standard 510 connectors easy peazy
I had the tfv8 solid one they released the 12 like a month after I bought it and was pissed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back