Status
Not open for further replies.
@mohawk warrior
You said, that you change out coils and wicks every 3rd tank yes?
I vaped nearly the whole tank in my 10 hour shift.. at this rate changing everything every 3 tanks seems a little over board? Or am I just using it to much?
well the cotton is all black so ya.... I swap my cotton... I use a aromamizer supreme tank
dual claptons at about .45 ohms kickin it on 66.6 watts

welcome to vaping

in all my grows, more so my scrog grows you can see i'm a freak about making straight rows. I make certain amount of squares on my scrog net, expecting use them all. and i pretty much do! hahaha:pass:even my lawn has straight rows, hmmm OCD??

I can't wait unless my house smells like a skunks ass...lmao......I'm guessing the negative pressure will fix it all or help bunches.....thanks again.
yes for sure it will help, let me know if it doesn't. but i think your good now!

Mang,ive had seeds for over a year, stored cool/dark, but im not getting a good sprout rate, i gotta try that,,, sooo matchbox with maybe a sheeet of 120 grit?
line the box throw on some bossa nova an get to dancing ... could just be the seeds too, or do they looks choice

shit I hope my ak turns out like that....it's my 1st grow so I don't wanna expect to much and get disappointed...lol
ak grows rather easy, just train her, remember that she will not stretch much once switched to flower so you want her near or around your final size when switching.

line the box throw on some bossa nova an get to dancing ... could just be the seeds too, or do they looks choice
It could be the seeds, but i still have a ton left, and if they are gonna give me issues, i better start clearing the hoard, i have a good selection ( but not if they dont sprout)

@Ash-a-Ton I veg her only one month,then flipped and that is how nice she come out. I'm bit of freak too, i always need straight rows, lmao
It's a photo then lol I was thinking auto. Either way very impressive and a beautiful job friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back