Status
Not open for further replies.
i believe my scrubber/inline fan is 440cfm

Actually the Ak's are what is stinking so far..........the critical is a little behind.
they have sweet smell, but not much like herb. the critical on other hand gets super skunky in late flower.

Hey mo, question fo u, when u before you plant your seeds, you rough em up with sandpaper or something right??
sometimes ill skuff them... I use a modified match boxes and give em a lil shake just to scratch up the tuff outter shell
I find if I don't sometime they wont pop tails they will show but they cant push threw

triple digit grit sand paper SHABBA

this ak48 had more haze type aroma, but taste was super fruity,sweet with the haze undertones
DSC06978 (2).JPG

sometimes ill skuff them... I use a modified match boxes and give em a lil shake just to scratch up the tuff outter shell
I find if I don't sometime they wont pop tails they will show but they cant push threw
Mang,ive had seeds for over a year, stored cool/dark, but im not getting a good sprout rate, i gotta try that,,, sooo matchbox with maybe a sheeet of 120 grit?

@Ash-a-Ton I veg her only one month,then flipped and that is how nice she come out. I'm bit of freak too, i always need straight rows, lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back