Status
Not open for further replies.
ak grows rather easy, just train her, remember that she will not stretch much once switched to flower so you want her near or around your final size when switching.
With a 3x3 tent and five plants theres not much room for training....I've been turning them twice a day and moving them around some and clipped a few fan leaves....other than that I just let em do their thing.

It could be the seeds, but i still have a ton left, and if they are gonna give me issues, i better start clearing the hoard, i have a good selection ( but not if they dont sprout)
may just be the seeds..
ive got 10 years old seeds I don't do shit to and they pop...
literally they sit in a tin that's it nothing else they are regular seeds to so that might play a factor

With a 3x3 tent and five plants theres not much room for training....I've been turning them twice a day and moving them around some and clipped a few fan leaves....other than that I just let em do their thing.
thats about best choice ya can do, I always rotating also and instead taken leaves off i try move out of way, if thats not possible then i will take off, but last choice type thing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back