Status
Not open for further replies.
My curiosity got the better part of me today after several people have suggested that if you are caught , convicted of an illegal activity that your homeowner insurance policy could be cancelled . At least in Canada . The good news is that in fact the homeowners insurance company's in Canada can cancel your policy whenever they please as they are unregulated here . This is not intended to throw you into a state of paranoia but to inform and is only applicable to Canada as far as I know and I don't .. :toke:

Some rda (rebuildable dripping atomizer) build pics.
File0206.JPG
File0201.JPG
File0203.JPG

My curiosity got the better part of me today after several people have suggested that if you are caught , convicted of an illegal activity that your homeowner insurance policy could be cancelled . At least in Canada . The good news is that in fact the homeowners insurance company's in Canada can cancel your policy whenever they please as they are unregulated here . This is not intended to throw you into a state of paranoia but to inform and is only applicable to Canada as far as I know and I don't .. :toke:
huh?

I still don't even know what type of tank u got .... give me a name so I can google or something it sound like u have those wick fed ones if that's the case it'll just taste like ish when u gotta switch ur nylon rope thingy

if the coils and such are confusing you you should try the smok tfv8 or the new tfv12
they have pre built coils you purchase and swap out when needed and they are CLOUD beasts ,standard 510 connectors easy peazy
I had the tfv8 solid one they released the 12 like a month after I bought it and was pissed
It's a Ecab v2 vape, probably some Chinese knock off, the coils/wick replacing isn't confusing me, it's just I thought vaping was as simple as putting the juice in and pressing the button, didn't know you had to replace bits and or upgrade, different voltage ect ect.
Give it a google anyway tell me what I've got? Was only cheap so if you came back and say it's rubbish I'll buy something decent

It's a Ecab v2 vape, probably some Chinese knock off, the coils/wick replacing isn't confusing me, it's just I thought vaping was as simple as putting the juice in and pressing the button, didn't know you had to replace bits and or upgrade, different voltage ect ect.
Give it a google anyway tell me what I've got? Was only cheap so if you came back and say it's rubbish I'll buy something decent
ya I can see the nylon strings it that pic... wick fed... its a starter ull wanna switch to a box mod trust.... the dna 200 is solid

ya I can see the nylon strings it that pic... wick fed... its a starter ull wanna switch to a box mod trust.... the dna 200 is solid
So it's an okay unit for $30? ($40usd??)
That one you mentioned is over $200, to much for me and for what I'll be using it for, it's just for e juice and to quit ciggies, once I quit I don't think I'll have much use for it, who knows I might really enjoy it

So it's an okay unit for $30? ($40usd??)
That one you mentioned is over $200, to much for me and for what I'll be using it for, it's just for e juice and to quit ciggies, once I quit I don't think I'll have much use for it, who knows I might really enjoy it
well I seen urs for 10 bucks online .. I dunno once I made the switch to the mod it was so much better... I dunno

well I seen urs for 10 bucks online .. I dunno once I made the switch to the mod it was so much better... I dunno
If I find myself enjoying the vape like 2 months from now I will look into upgrading to the box mod, but if I've quit ciggies and I don't need the vaporiser well I guess that's the end of that story and I'll just vape my herb outta my desktop
Hello stoners!
Welcome back dukey!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back