Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 76 update on my Iranian Autos...

If you could take a look and offer up any advice, that would be awesome. :D

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/second-auto-mystery-grow.58694/

May25.jpg

If I find myself enjoying the vape like 2 months from now I will look into upgrading to the box mod, but if I've quit ciggies and I don't need the vaporiser well I guess that's the end of that story and I'll just vape my herb outta my desktop

Welcome back dukey!
well you can always fall back on the variable heat setting and stuff and use it to vape erbs and oils...
I did the same thing your doing... i'll see you in 2 months lol

whats poppin @Raoul-Duke

do you always buy clones wumbo? ive got a few mates that insist on doing this and ive never understood it. no matter what i tell them they wont buy seeds as they think its hard to pop them and that most come up male. and its illegal here so cuttings means you get whatever dodgy dave gives you. seeing as your on here though ill assume you do it for a different reason as youll know thats not true? why not just order seeds though? not trying to pull you up or that mate it just genuinely baffles me why people do this lol.
Morning
Well hmm i guess it all Is a preference thing . no i don't always buy clones .

Normally I'd order seeds over clones any day because you can inbreed them and pick what phenos you like ..

But i wana make some weird photo x auto crossed of some cali genetics

The place i want to go tho is praised for the high quality genetics and exclusive cuttings . they have the original blue dreams from Santa cruz and like some other strains they got are clone onlyz
. ya get those mendo county mountain hippys coming to them for the clones ...

So uh if the clones are good reliable and healthy I'd say get them but like if someone shady or like a back alley dispensary offers em I'd refuse ... Only stuffs ya can trust ya kno. I dont wan some Hermie clones lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back