Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I have used them several times and it totally works, I was able to ween down after about 3 months or so, one thing to do also is play with the PG/VG mix of your juice to get the optimal vape for yourself. Basically you want it to be more pleasurable than a cigarette, so your brain is like oh I want the tasty fruity cookie lemon berry flavor versus burnt ass hair lol
Bwahahahha... Burnt ass hair.... Reminds me of working down the street from the goat slaughter house in Africa, they burn the hair every wednesday!

Yep I have used them several times and it totally works, I was able to ween down after about 3 months or so, one thing to do also is play with the PG/VG mix of your juice to get the optimal vape for yourself. Basically you want it to be more pleasurable than a cigarette, so your brain is like oh I want the tasty fruity cookie lemon berry flavor versus burnt ass hair lol
I just went for a 50/50 mix for my first time, just so I have a starting point, next time I order I will play with ratios, witch one adds more flavour? Is it PG? This strawberry cheesecake needs more of a kick!
@AussieStoner now everything tastesand smells like pot?!?! Good trade off in my opin....

@Mossy , does your land lead to that beach??? I'm on my way, i cant work but i can supervise ashaton
Well can't complain with that brother! As long as it's the dank weed, no dirt weed bullshit

I just went for a 50/50 mix for my first time, just so I have a starting point, next time I order I will play with ratios, witch one adds more flavour? Is it PG? This strawberry cheesecake needs more of a kick!

Well can't complain with that brother! As long as it's the dank weed, no dirt weed bullshit
vg makes big clouds

I quit smoking in 2005 after 40 years . To quote a cliche " If I can do it you can bloody well do it " :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back