Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention Please:::
An announcement has been made concerning the BOM/NOM competitions
May will be the last month for both contests
There will be other competitions that take the place of BOMNOM so there will still be chances to win uber gear!!!
Get those last historic votes in.

Give a shout out to @Waximus and @A-Train for running the comps before me, Thank You @Renaissance Redneck for covering April for me...peace
:worship::pighug::cheers:

There will be other competitions that take the place of BOMNOM so there will still be chances to win uber gear!!!

Give a shout out to @Waximus and @A-Train for running the comps before me, Thank You @Renaissance Redneck for covering April for me...peace

NOOOO!!!
I've been waiting months to enter! And of course it gets shit down the very month I can enter.... waaahhh muummyyy!

So basically I ruined it. Lol. I come. I enter. It dies.
Sorry everyone :(

Doing some housecleaning this a.m. Not much to hurt me here . :biggrin:
DSCN1179.JPG
DSCN1180.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back