Status
Not open for further replies.
I know my grubby feets been on here too lol.
We still accept you even though you got a very strong attachment to the feets. Just don't show us your collection of foot photos and we are good lol.

Then make sure you keep the LST safe and active lol, I have not had to break out the toe bomb yet so if you ever see it go silent for too long here in LS make sure you spin some tunes or just ramble [HASHTAG]#fearthetoebomb[/HASHTAG] hahahaha

Good Karma on the quitting.. I am at 55 days no ciggys!!! Woot woot.. I smoke twice as much pot now tho!!!

I absolutely HAVE to quit real soon, again lol I just cannot afford 6 bucks a day on something that is killin me. I hate them so much. In fact I think I am going to order my ecig setup right meow. That is the only way to do it for me is the e cigs, I can taper down over time with those. And when I spend the 150 bucks or so to get the setup I am like I am going to use it lol

If thats not Lowriding, i dont know what is!!
image.jpeg

If I could openly smoke joints all day is never smoke a cig lol
yeah.. you and me both brother!

its great right.... I do the same cut back so much I smoke like 4 a day tops now
That's awesome man! You would almost be able to quit now yeah?
I was going really well a few month ago, went from 20 a day down to 6 per day, started a new job that is very laid back and get a break pretty much every hour, went back to 20+ a day

I absolutely HAVE to quit real soon, again lol I just cannot afford 6 bucks a day on something that is killin me. I hate them so much. In fact I think I am going to order my ecig setup right meow. That is the only way to do it for me is the e cigs, I can taper down over time with those. And when I spend the 150 bucks or so to get the setup I am like I am going to use it lol
best thing you'll do bro... it works and its delicious
I have a reaulux or sum shit jaybo modd last well over a day with constant use paired with a tank your gtg... but if ur just chillin i'd get a dripp one too cause those are real tasty but the tank is convenient

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back