Status
Not open for further replies.
First night of trying to kick the habit, I brought a e-pen to bring to work, with some nice flavoured juices, figure every time I feel like a ciggie I'll puff on that for ten minutes, worked well so far just had my first ciggie, normally I've had 4-5 by now
If I could openly smoke joints all day is never smoke a cig lol

First night of trying to kick the habit, I brought a e-pen to bring to work, with some nice flavoured juices, figure every time I feel like a ciggie I'll puff on that for ten minutes, worked well so far just had my first ciggie, normally I've had 4-5 by now
its great right.... I do the same cut back so much I smoke like 4 a day tops now

CHOON!!!!!

You get the dream farm clean n safe. Toss me a dew haha. Trade u a hitter lmao

I actually didn't get around to cleaning yesterday but I will do it today, and here ya go a cold dewskie comin up.

@mohawk warrior I have been doin good bud, good to see you around.

Good Karma on the quitting.. I am at 55 days no ciggys!!! Woot woot.. I smoke twice as much pot now tho!!!

@Mossy I knew it had to be something, and you know you can always stretch those beautiful toes here in LS : )
I know my grubby feets been on here too lol.
We still accept you even though you got a very strong attachment to the feets. Just don't show us your collection of foot photos and we are good lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back