Status
Not open for further replies.
I started cleaning the breakfast table.. One bowl at a time
image.jpeg

Goodmorning/Evening Everyone! I took more shot's of my trainwreck a few mins ago. she really is looking pretty awesome.. I let ya see for yourself, she seems be training herself, I haven't even touched this plant yet, check out the insane amount of growth.

IMG_1197.JPG
IMG_1198.JPG
IMG_1199.JPG
IMG_1200.JPG
IMG_1204.JPG

Not Motown but not bad

Love Motown the Mellowed out Music...:hookah:

Dang folks yall must be special, I cant remember the last time I saw the Boss lady hang out with the Live stoners crew for 3 or 4 hours! Must be some good convo goin on in hurrrrr. Oh and GOOOOD morning my Live Stoner friends. I see yall are spinnin the wicket tunes this morning. It seems like everyone is in a good mood for hump day: ) : ) : )

You know what @derek420colorado ..we have been stucj in Admin for about 5 days solid now and I have [HASHTAG]#Cabinfever[/HASHTAG] ..I needed to get Out...:coffee:..stretch me legs..

sounds like the worlds best problems.... good smoke and choons!!! ohhhh noooooo!!!!! ....
as for me,
unfortunately my larry o.g. and grapefruit krush were dud's they tried to pop but didn't. thinking I should have maybe scuffed them a bit more, meh give it a couple more days. but 2 weeks and the tails aint moved
they are a lil old but ive done older... heheheheheh

[HASHTAG]#Good[/HASHTAG]SmokeandChoons :d5:..Sounds like a recipe for Life....:smoker:

I was having a crappy day... Till I logged in here.. now it ain't half bad..:headbang:

I followed an Alert into [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] this morning..looked like you and @budelee were playing Laurel and Hardy last night..sounded like you were having a Blast..:WGAF:..Sorry for your Crappy day..
Have a [HASHTAG]#mossyhug[/HASHTAG] :bighug:

You are groovin. Good tunes . Here's one for you and your hubby. Good day for a dance and a smooch.

:pass:

Cheers @Feenix :bighug:

I qualify! Lol. I'm going to dragon country!

#Drag-on

[HASHTAG]#waiting[/HASHTAG] Beast..

IMG_0832.JPG

if you Think you can handle her....

[HASHTAG]#waitingBeach[/HASHTAG] ...

IMG_0936.JPG

If you Think you can handle it..sigh...:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back