Status
Not open for further replies.
I will YouTube it on my next break.
Oh that's just wonderful! Let's put the safety of our workers in the hands of ash, I can just picture it now, someone calls a site meeting "hey where's ash?"
"Behind the port-a-loo rolling a joint"
Hahaha :crying::crying:
Bahahaha or hitting the block a few times to air out

You gotta go into The Woods Mossy

One of my absolute favorite childrens songs ever, there is a band called Trout Fishing in America that does the most amazing version. In fact here it is lol I go to the Kerrville Folk Festival every year(in fact it is starting this weekend and sadly I wont get to attend this year) and these guys play every year on Saturdays and sundays and I remember seeing them as a kid and then getting to watch them all stoned as hell as an adult is awesome.

Dang folks yall must be special, I cant remember the last time I saw the Boss lady hang out with the Live stoners crew for 3 or 4 hours! Must be some good convo goin on in hurrrrr. Oh and GOOOOD morning my Live Stoner friends. I see yall are spinnin the wicket tunes this morning. It seems like everyone is in a good mood for hump day: ) : ) : )

View attachment 753568

[HASHTAG]#Seedsman[/HASHTAG] Affiliate Link at the bottom of the forum page @Feenix :headbang:

We get a Credit every time a member uses that Link and no extra charge to the member..:headbang:..it is small but mounts up overtime.

Gotta Sunny summer afternoon vibe on....:vibe:..Lovely smoke..sunshine and some Chill Music.....:hookah:..sigh....

sounds like the worlds best problems.... good smoke and choons!!! ohhhh noooooo!!!!! ....
as for me,
unfortunately my larry o.g. and grapefruit krush were dud's they tried to pop but didn't. thinking I should have maybe scuffed them a bit more, meh give it a couple more days. but 2 weeks and the tails aint moved
they are a lil old but ive done older... heheheheheh

@Mossy Did you ever get those adoption papers I sent you? Lol
I am house trained lolol

Big biceps..not afraid to haul a rotovator.........?...Health check...stick your tongue and say ahhh.....:doc:...now Cough...:smoker:..wey hey..

Must be a McDonald..?..you have a quarter pounder...:crying:...Hired.....

Get on a plane and turn left at Alicante Spain....:dragon4:

View attachment 753568

[HASHTAG]#Seedsman[/HASHTAG] Affiliate Link at the bottom of the forum page @Feenix :headbang:

We get a Credit every time a member uses that Link and no extra charge to the member..:headbang:..it is small but mounts up overtime.

Gotta Sunny summer afternoon vibe on....:vibe:..Lovely smoke..sunshine and some Chill Music.....:hookah:..sigh....
God dam! Wish I knew that, I just spent $120 over at bonza, I wanted to donate to AFN but that's been shut down, hopefully this is still going when I need to order again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back