Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by pics and the amount of post per day... Lol... Yeah everybody knows... NOT MUCH...:crying:.. well maybe alot of oney's
Money's in the ot lol. But no. I walk. I spray paint. I drive. Very rarely dig a foot max. And even more rare I go see the Ninja turtles in the man holes

Judging by pics and the amount of post per day... Lol... Yeah everybody knows... NOT MUCH...:crying:.. well maybe alot of oney's
bahahahahaha surveyor silly

lmao sperm bank!!! gtf outta here ... me misses gots dibbs on the swimmers lol

I must have the same job, cause when i am at my job, i dont work either!!!! Bwahahaha!!!

Give one piece a chance. Very similar in ways. But soooo good.
And yeah. I don't do too much in job sites I'm more of a pre job site. Damage prevention is more my field. Making sure ppl don't dig and die. Lol. "telling too much now" lol. Because I'm positive anyone who ever has worked or dug knows what I do now haha
I will YouTube it on my next break.
Oh that's just wonderful! Let's put the safety of our workers in the hands of ash, I can just picture it now, someone calls a site meeting "hey where's ash?"
"Behind the port-a-loo rolling a joint"
Hahaha :crying::crying:

Anyone wishing to add what they are smoking to their Profile...

Go to your Profile name at the top Right of the min forum page...

View attachment 753536

Press the button for Personal Details...scroll down to Currently Smoking box..put your details in..

View attachment 753537.

And Press the save changes button....

[HASHTAG]#evenMossycanDoit[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

Good morning Stoners, Mossy, since you are giving lessons, how about directing me to the link where I can order seeds to AFN's benefit?

lovin that I can log back in for my mornings.... now all tis job talk.... man I need one... they don't pay you for what I do ... yet

rockin' robin!!! oh mannnn tweet tweet

[HASHTAG]#MissedmeMomo[/HASHTAG] :pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back