Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be. Remember..I make mine with trim. High quality buds could be wicked strong. Also...if it is weaker, it is actually easier to dose for them....give them two or three drops of weaker tincture vs. one drop of strong stuff. Its hard to split one drop, if you need to. I hope I'm making sense here...my brain's not working this morning.
This is very true and a good point. I'm use to making stuff for myself which obviously needs to be as strong as possible. Like I said I will try it myself first just to get an idea and compare it to my usual green dragon. I'm pretty good with the green dragon dosing at this point, at least for people.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Sounds like a good plan. Based on my casual observations my dog gets about 6 hours of pain relief from one dose...give or take....and he never wakes us up in the middle of the night whining from the pain anymore.
This is great to hear my friend. You have no idea how excited I am to get going on this. Who knows, maybe even start adding it to my smoothie daily.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I hardly every do the same thing twice.. but yes to both. Sometimes I just twist em till the inner hurd breaks, sometimes I just snap em. Other times I just tie em down.. on this particular plant all of the above plus 4 rounds of heavy defoliation.
And they seem to really love it. I can remember people saying "oh don't defoliate, you'll stunt them". I actually believed it.
giphy (33).gif

This is very true and a good point. I'm use to making stuff for myself which obviously needs to be as strong as possible. Like I said I will try it myself first just to get an idea and compare it to my usual green dragon. I'm pretty good with the green dragon dosing at this point, at least for people.
I wouldn't be shy about doubling the VG amount, to tell you the truth. Better to be tentative for the first recipe, and modify from there....in my opinion, anyway.

Happy Friday everyone... Im getting better at rollin the spleeeef!!!
image.jpeg
mine is obviously the crappy upper one, Nailed It!! Bottom is a machine rolled...
image.jpeg
Just dont expect me to roll it up!!

And they seem to really love it. I can remember people saying "oh don't defoliate, you'll stunt them". I actually believed it.
View attachment 750925
I was always a believer in not cutting or removing anything..even on photoperiod.. now it doesn't bother me a bit to strip leaves cut branches and break stems.. sometimes it really pays off.. sometimes it royally f***s em up..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back