Status
Not open for further replies.
I was always a believer in not cutting or removing anything..even on photoperiod.. now it doesn't bother me a bit to strip leaves cut branches and break stems.. sometimes it really pays off.. sometimes it royally f***s em up..
Beat them to death or Beat them to being monsters lol

Ok....I just remembered you are diabetic (right? or did I make that up?)....I wanted to check and make sure VG has a low glycemic index...which it does. You should be safe, there. I
Yes, diabetic. Thank you Frank. VG is ordered and I will keep you guys posted with my results.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I was always a believer in not cutting or removing anything..even on photoperiod.. now it doesn't bother me a bit to strip leaves cut branches and break stems.. sometimes it really pays off.. sometimes it royally f***s em up..
I love to gamble. This will be an interesting Amnesia grow, hardly any space for a leggy haze, until we try. Have you done the spiral tech or do you mainline?

Beat them to death or Beat them to being monsters lol
The old dude that taught me how to run a crane would always say... She'll either come bleed or blister...

Imo genetics plays a huge role.. if they're stout plants there's no problems if they're weak at all better left natural or culled

I love to gamble. This will be an interesting Amnesia grow, hardly any space for a leggy haze, until we try. Have you done the spiral tech or do you mainline?
I don't really follow any guidelines.. I just do what looks right or what I think will look right in the end..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back