Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent Short Stuff comparison for any cultivator @stepside. Responded well. I may have to gather my guts and try that on some up and coming ladies this season. I top and manipulate my photos, but nothing much on autos except for a bit of tucking. I have to step up my manipluation.

Wow raining like piss out of a bucket.......hope ur doing indoor.

Nothing in the ground yet and I just brought 2 in last night that I was trying to get acclimated to the outdoors. These hillbillys around here are crazy!
th.jpg

@Frankthetank 7 grams of bud in 2oz of glycerin in a sealed jar in water bath at 175° for 6 hours sound correct?
That would probably work...I've never done that small of an amount. I usually do about 5-10 ounces of trim, and popcorns to a half gallon of VG....in a crock pot on low for 6 hours, then I turn it off and let it cool overnight. When I wake up, I add about another 10 ounces VG and heat on low for another 4 hours. I read somewhere that VG will only hold so many cannabinoids, so you should add a little more, like that. I don't know how true it is....but it seems to do the trick!:dizzy:

mate thats a seriously cool plant like. hope she smokes as good as good as she looks : )
All my other GSC's were tasty and packed a good high.. I think I'm gonna try and trim this one on the stalk so I can get a better pic.. I really can't wait to see her bones all clean

That would probably work...I've never done that small of an amount. I usually do about 5-10 ounces of trim, and popcorns to a half gallon of VG....in a crock pot on low for 6 hours, then I turn it off and let it cool overnight. When I wake up, I add about another 10 ounces VG and heat on low for another 4 hours. I read somewhere that VG will only hold so many cannabinoids, so you should add a little more, like that. I don't know how true it is....but it seems to do the trick!:dizzy:

without a press you won't get much back with only two ounces. Even powdered the bud absorbs the VG like a mOf0

you can read about my learning experience in the thread in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back