Status
Not open for further replies.
@1939bear not one of my Double Dragons sprouted.. how's your dragon doing?
Mines not doing too bad considering her adverse conditions . Suffering a little malnutrition but still willing to give up some bud . Are yours Portal by chance ??

DSCN1161.JPG

Mines not doing too bad considering her adverse conditions . Suffering a little malnutrition but still willing to give up some bud . Are yours Portal by chance ??

View attachment 750511
Yeah mine were portals.. but a couple years old. I'll drop some more and see if it was just me screwing up.. your girl don't look bad

I . It usually doesn't last that long for a full cure . :biggrin:

If like mine, it cures in the jar that loses a bud at every burp, the buds get better with every one and by the time I'm breaking the last bud into the tiniest pieces, each fleck is better till the very last nug is the primo I wanted.:poof:. .

I need to find me a different job. Stuff is getting pretty petty at my current. And I'm not one to take too much bs. Literally had a grown man question my dignity and integrity over simple stuff that is not even relevant to the job. If I was younger and had less control of my temper ida showed him some integrity in beating his ass.
Sorry for the angry vibes. Just had to get that out.
Hope afn is going good today

Mine are a puddle of mud.. but since those didn't come up I been drowning seeds left and right.. Some of @Rebel sugar bakers, some of @Magic bubba troubles, a couple photoperiods, and some more Zambesa.. tents gonna be full again soon

I need to find me a different job. Stuff is getting pretty petty at my current. And I'm not one to take too much bs. Literally had a grown man question my dignity and integrity over simple stuff that is not even relevant to the job. If I was younger and had less control of my temper ida showed him some integrity in beating his ass.
Sorry for the angry vibes. Just had to get that out.
Hope afn is going good today
Hope it gets better for you quick bro.. Some days I stay away from AFN just because I have a piss poor attitude and don't want it to seep in here..
I had a bad day yesterday.. everything I touched turned to sh*t.. like the Midas touch in reverse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back