Status
Not open for further replies.
morning everyone. havent caught up yet but hope your all well. just thinking about how im going to dry my current lot. my last lot went somewhere else to dry due to unwanted attention so i skipped this bit. thought id just hang it in the tent with the lights off but extractor running and get one of those pole heaters to keep the temps up. attic grow so probably freezing with the lights off. ill get away with that surely?? any thoughts folks?

morning everyone. havent caught up yet but hope your all well. just thinking about how im going to dry my current lot. my last lot went somewhere else to dry due to unwanted attention so i skipped this bit. thought id just hang it in the tent with the lights off but extractor running and get one of those pole heaters to keep the temps up. attic grow so probably freezing with the lights off. ill get away with that surely?? any thoughts folks?
I put mine in a paper bag for a week or two and then into a mason jar with a Boveda 62 % RH . It usually doesn't last that long for a full cure . :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back