Status
Not open for further replies.
@Frankthetank did somebody say you got a job??
Mornin' bro! .....Sure...we can call it a "job". I'm just doing some grounds maintenance stuff for for this rich lady. Basically landscaping duties (lawn mowing, weed whacking, etc) and taking care of her pool, which is easy as hell since its a saltwater pool. Anything beyond that I pretty much tell her to get someone else. It pays enough so that I can buy enough seeds for the year, and a few other goodies. It is absolutely nothing serious....riding around on a lawnmower in the sunshine, with a joint hangin' outta my mouth ain't a bad way to spend a few hours.

Mornin' bro! .....Sure...we can call it a "job". I'm just doing some grounds maintenance stuff for for this rich lady. Basically landscaping duties (lawn mowing, weed whacking, etc) and taking care of her pool, which is easy as hell since its a saltwater pool. Anything beyond that I pretty much tell her to get someone else. It pays enough so that I can buy enough seeds for the year, and a few other goodies. It is absolutely nothing serious....riding around on a lawnmower in the sunshine, with a joint hangin' outta my mouth ain't a bad way to spend a few hours.
Nothing wrong with that..

Nothing wrong with that..
I figure since my arthritis isn't as bad during the summer, it would probably do me some good to get out and move around a little bit. She knows what I deal with day in, and day out...and doesn't say anything if I have to finish a job later in the week if my back hurts.

I figure since my arthritis isn't as bad during the summer, it would probably do me some good to get out and move around a little bit. She knows what I deal with day in, and day out...and doesn't say anything if I have to finish a job later in the week if my back hurts.
Hey @Frankthetank I have arthritis also, but I haven't had a major attack since I quit drinking cokes and got my bodies ph back in balance. I use to get multiple cortisone shots a year and it's been over a year since I've had one now. I read about it here over in the med section and I have @Mossy to thank for life without a lot of pain! :peace:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back