Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a lil card off ebay(well maybe in 3 weeks) white/grey/black it fixes white balance ? was no white balance back in 35mm days.
the instructions for my camera are......put the battery in set the time.then learn how to put the battery in and set the time in 12 languages.
technology eh!
:pighug:
:rofl: I'm no good at tech. Hell, that picture of that tree I took earlier....that was the first picture I've ever taken (ipad) with that thing, that I realized there was a zoom......I've only had it for three years, probably took more than 200 pictures of plants alone with that thing! :rofl:

I could use a large plate
poutine.jpg

We can use the word "job" in its loosest sense here....basically I'm doing grounds maintenance including maintaining a pool for some rich lady. I also did it last summer....it pays enough for me to stock up on seeds for the year, plus a little pocket money. Absolutely nothing serious.. or that involves the government taking a slice of my pay check, if ya know what I mean. Riding around on a lawn mower with joint hangin' outta my mouth ain't exactly work, in my book. :baked:
Best I could come up with on short notice @Frankthetank :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:
yard.jpg

Have you grown this one yet?? wow its a knock out strain!!! :d5:
Oh yea! I grew one....its long gone.....and I've got another that is a seedling right now. I loved the smoke! Its a toss up between the PE and the Tangie for me.....the tangie I grew had more terps than the PE...but that could be a pheno thing. Have you had any issues with the PE germinating? Out of all of the FB gear I've grown, the only two non-germs were PE's.

Oh yea! I grew one....its long gone.....and I've got another that is a seedling right now. I loved the smoke! Its a toss up between the PE and the Tangie for me.....the tangie I grew had more terps than the PE...but that could be a pheno thing. Have you had any issues with the PE germinating? Out of all of the FB gear I've grown, the only two non-germs were PE's.
No they seem to germ ok for me. :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back