Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna be right back.
Business!! :eyebrows:
View attachment 750324
Shrimp poboy on French nola bread fully dressed! Omg

Mr Elvis, yo sure make it hard for a fellow trying to hold off eating!
thWTZSX8Y6.jpg

i got a lil card off ebay(well maybe in 3 weeks) white/grey/black it fixes white balance ? was no white balance back in 35mm days.
the instructions for my camera are......put the battery in set the time.then learn how to put the battery in and set the time in 12 languages.
technology eh!
:pighug:
i dont know what it is about the lil pig squeeze thing.but 3 or so years ago when i first saw him,its been in every post since.dont even know what it means.
:pighug:

I hadn't thought about whitebalance in the camera until someone mentioned it on here a couple days ago. I always knew my grow light has a reddish yellow tint to it, but always had just turned off the light and used the camera flash when I wanted more "true colors". After y'all mentioned it, I used the white tile on the floor of the closet and pointed the camera at it. Let it adjust it's whitebalance and here's the difference it makes... :yoinks:

DSCN9265.JPG
DSCN9266.JPG

Thanks to whoever brought it up the other day!!! :woohoo:

I hadn't thought about whitebalance in the camera until someone mentioned it on here a couple days ago. I always knew my grow light has a reddish yellow tint to it, but always had just turned off the light and used the camera flash when I wanted more "true colors". After y'all mentioned it, I used the white tile on the floor of the closet and pointed the camera at it. Let it adjust it's whitebalance and here's the difference it makes... :yoinks:

View attachment 750333 View attachment 750332

Thanks to whoever brought it up the other day!!! :woohoo:
Wow that's a really example. Thank you for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back