Status
Not open for further replies.
Dry scissor hash anyone? Lol
14950635422381438516991.jpg

i got a lil card off ebay(well maybe in 3 weeks) white/grey/black it fixes white balance ? was no white balance back in 35mm days.
the instructions for my camera are......put the battery in set the time.then learn how to put the battery in and set the time in 12 languages.
technology eh!
:pighug:
i dont know what it is about the lil pig squeeze thing.but 3 or so years ago when i first saw him,its been in every post since.dont even know what it means.
:pighug:

I'm quite confused as everything is just a blur this past week. Is it morning, afternoon, evening or night? Since I'm on no pain meds since switching over and trying to limit my daily smoke before I go in for surgery. Hope to get back into a better groove after.
breakfast.jpg

I'm quite confused as everything is just a blur this past week. Is it morning, afternoon, evening or night? Since I'm on no pain meds since switching over and trying to limit my daily smoke before I go in for surgery. Hope to get back into a better groove after.
Sorry to hear that bro! I hope the surgery goes as it should!! :karmacloud::vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back