Status
Not open for further replies.
The indica pheno has a touch of bud rot.
When security is okay, I'll trim out those two little buds.
Also a chance / excuse for a test..........
Yea, bud rot is something I really don't have to deal with up here in my semi-arid growing climate. Then again all plants need to be irrigated, so just grow on my land. Hope you don't lose much more this year.

Peace.

Howdy folks
3 bears OG it's whats for bed time... :pass:
20170509_210959.jpg
20170509_211149.jpg

download (6).jpg

A what? Lol what's an edible post badge? Sorry but I'm not sure what you mean my friend:pass:
Lol my bad okay . Like is there an award/badge from the edibles and wax section for if you post an recipe or share/start an thread ? If so I posted edibles recipes and yea cheerz mang

I love the delivery service , I ordered one $25 gram of cake kush shatter , and they said one hour , anyways they where delayed but I don't care and the dude gave me a free top shelf raw pre roll and a sick shatter weed pre roll that they sale for $30 it's a tangie land with .3 gram pineapple express wax tests at 43%thc and 45%total cannabinoids

Attachments

• 1494740099253-959297950.jpg
    1494740099253-959297950.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 21
Not sure if this is ok to post but this was my first yote with archery equipment.
View attachment 748477
hmm ive got really indecisive feelings about hunting to be fair. i believe you should be allowed to kill what you want (within reason) as long as your gonna eat it or its for protection of some sort. im against killing for sport but then i used to be a pest controller so ive pelted many a small animal and although i was getting paid for it, i definately seen it as just a fun day out. and it definately was killing for sport. but i wouldnt do it in my own free time as i think its bad for karma. nah, i really cant make my mind up on that one. each to their own i suppose. i dont like it but would be a hypocrate to complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back