Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah, @Rebel , can i get the bat shit crazy badge, hahahahahahahahahaha
hope your weekend be merry!

:crying: If we had one of those badges, I assure you I'd be the first to have one :rofl: Going great so far brother! How are you all doing up in the far north?

Make that two! :rofl::rofl:

Hey @Rebel :bighug::pass:! I hope you and the missus are doing well.

Fraaaaaaankaaaaay!!! We are doing well! Thanks! How's by you?

:pass:

Cats_028d0c_6087113.jpg

200w.gif

200.gif

A what? Lol what's an edible post badge? Sorry but I'm not sure what you mean my friend:pass:

Hey rebel..if you think i am worthy can i get a Ive got the vibe badge please? Also i wanted to ask you if we could hook up a custom set of badges for outdoor team leaders...just a little perk to let team leaders of the outdoor contest know their efforts are appreciated....honestly i need the help!! I never expected anywhere near 40 entrants!! "Outdoor Team Leader 2017", just 4 of us will be getting the badge clockwork orange, hecno, stickman, and me.

Being Canadian I love neil Young I have seen him so many times I cannot remember . But the third worlds largest garage tour was as close as it got to the crazy horse band. Doing needle and the damage done in a big old comfy chair with his acoustic. One time I went and it was neil young and the Farm Implements not his best show LOL
Yea, who does not like Neil. Only got to see him once. Few years back, acoustic show 'Family and Friends'. Would have loved to see the Weld tour with Crazy Horse.

Gilmour is my favorite guitarist. Subtle, but every note carries an emotion that takes tou on an adventure!

Exactly, very good way to state it brother. I bought David's first solo LP the day it came out in 78.
Title cut.

@Maria Sanchez Thanks so much for sharing your safari mix plants basking under the great Light in the sky. I've been looking forward to waching these, and of course the other nice genetics you have growing.It will be a while before I can even get mine out for another 3 weeks up here in the frozen north.

Peace

@Maria Sanchez Thanks so much for sharing your safari mix plants basking under the great Light in the sky. I've been looking forward to waching these, and of course the other nice genetics you have growing.It will be a while before I can even get mine out for another 3 weeks up here in the frozen north.

Peace

The indica pheno has a touch of bud rot.
When security is okay, I'll trim out those two little buds.
Also a chance / excuse for a test..........

The quality stuff we grow indoors easily gets $350US/oz in my area. Commercial brick weed can be had for $140. Economics is why I supply myself.
its £200-£280 an oz round here for a half decent bit. loads of cheeky wee feckers sellin it for up to £15 a gram! its heartbreakin lol

Sorry to jump in...if you are going to buy a crossbow dont buy a cheap piece of shit. Extremely high tension cheaply built weapons are a bad idea!
Sorry to jump in...if you are going to buy a crossbow dont buy a cheap piece of shit. Extremely high tension cheaply built weapons are a bad idea!
yeah, now that i see it in writing it does sound like a really bad idea lol. was thinking about getting a bow for a wee while now. used to be a crack shot a
with an air rifle but you need a liscence these days. never tried archery but always fancied it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back