Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's are local Dab Master @derek420colorado at. Must be taking a nap.
View attachment 748469

hahahahaha I was going to take a nappa but instead i decided to be a good ganja farmer and put up my other solar panel so that i can stop running my generator during the day. Unfortunately until i get more solar power i will not be able to run my DWC bucket, but hopefully in a week or so I can get another panel and get it back up and running. Ah the joys of living off the grid lol

hahahahaha I was going to take a nappa but instead i decided to be a good ganja farmer and put up my other solar panel so that i can stop running my generator during the day. Unfortunately until i get more solar power i will not be able to run my DWC bucket, but hopefully in a week or so I can get another panel and get it back up and running. Ah the joys of living off the grid lol
So jealous!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

In 1973 I was playing with a buddy of mine. All of a sudden his teenage brother comes flying out and said you guys have to here this. It was Dark side of the moon I was 10 years old. They had a quadrophonic state of the art stereo at least it was to my ears and all of a sudden he played TIME TIC TOC TIC TOC I have been hooked ever since . No more Jackson five or donny and marie Osmond after that day.

Which of you COB users has the least headroom? How close is too close and how high is normal?
I saw a feed schedule for Remo, do you cut that in half? It called for week 1. Do you feed from sprout?
:pass:

In 1973 I was playing with a buddy of mine. All of a sudden his teenage brother comes flying out and said you guys have to here this. It was Dark side of the moon I was 10 years old. They had a quadrophonic state of the art stereo at least it was to my ears and all of a sudden he played TIME TIC TOC TIC TOC I have been hooked ever since . No more Jackson five or donny and marie Osmond after that day.
When i first heard floyd it changed my life forever and ive never looked back. Long live floyd!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

Yea, music like Pink Floyd MUST be properly enjoyed on a fine sound system very loud and clear. Good thing I live in da sticks
Hey what is wrong with donnie and marie?LOL
Ted Nugent Scream Dream tour was my loudest concert ever

True story, don't remember the year, but it is the year Ted's first LP came out. Line up was Ted Nugent opening then Kansas, and Aerosmith, during their Toys in the attic tour. This was the days before they searched anyone coming through the door. Some crazy dude, pulls a gun out and points it at old terrible Ted.
I went to take a piss,and see the cops rolling this guy in a cage. A week later, same dude walks down the stairs at his house with a 30.06 and proceeds to blow 5 members of his family away. I lived in a fairly small city back then.

Morale of the story. Ted never leaves home without being armed. LOL, but true.

Peace

Random bit of trivia.....did you know that Floyd, the bassist for The Electric Mayhem of Muppet fame was inspired by the band Pink Floyd? His name and color were so there would be a pink Floyd in the band. :baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back