Status
Not open for further replies.
Being Canadian I love neil Young I have seen him so many times I cannot remember . But the third worlds largest garage tour was as close as it got to the crazy horse band. Doing needle and the damage done in a big old comfy chair with his acoustic. One time I went and it was neil young and the Farm Implements not his best show LOL

Random bit of trivia.....did you know that Floyd, the bassist for The Electric Mayhem of Muppet fame was inspired by the band Pink Floyd? His name and color were so there would be a pink Floyd in the band. :baked:

The number of influences insipred by pink floyd is too many too count!

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk

I'm extremely jealous! Only band with or without Roger that I have not seen that I would have liked to. David Gilmour is also one of my favorite guitarist.

Have the Roger Waters Live DVD from 2000 or so. Wish I would have seen that show as well.

Peace
Gilmour is my favorite guitarist. Subtle, but every note carries an emotion that takes tou on an adventure!

Being Canadian I love neil Young I have seen him so many times I cannot remember . But the third worlds largest garage tour was as close as it got to the crazy horse band. Doing needle and the damage done in a big old comfy chair with his acoustic. One time I went and it was neil young and the Farm Implements not his best show LOL
Hurrau for a fellow canadian! Neil young is awesome!

Hey there AFN friends!
Here's my Mandala Safari cross bud stick growing in the wilds, thought I'd share with you all!
20170514 Mandala Safari (Day ) (1).jpg
20170514 Mandala Safari (Day ) (6).jpg

Which of you COB users has the least headroom? How close is too close and how high is normal?
I saw a feed schedule for Remo, do you cut that in half? It called for week 1. Do you feed from sprout?
:pass:
REMO nutrients is one that I would follow there schedule from day one and with a cob make sure you are giving the all the Cal Mag they can handle. I would use Mammoth P with Remo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back