Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone, happy Sunday!

its £200-£280 an oz round here for a half decent bit. loads of cheeky wee feckers sellin it for up to £15 a gram! its heartbreakin lol
Here you get 2.1g, rarely 2.2g for a score (£20). Quality varies, it's mostly OK but my man develops a tolerance to it pretty quickly and can get through a bag a day. I think he needs the variety to avoid getting tolerant. That's the plan! :thumbsup:

Good night all, much love! Been a busy day working on the girls and around the house...

Also got this neat fake hideaway book. I stack a few other real books on top so it doesn't stand out as much. It's in my grow room anyways.Seed collection is growing.
View attachment 748599 View attachment 748597
NN I LOVE that hideaway book! Such a neat place to keep things - shame it'd look out of place in a fridge LOL which is where I keep my seeds.
Hey @Eclectic Elle !!! How ya doing?! I haven't forgotten about you either!!! I'm so behind it's pathetic... :pass:
Hey @Rebel ! I'm doing great thanks! Are you both well? Work is keeping me busy and I don't get onto LS as much as I could when I was in Tenerife but hey, gotta earn a living and until they legalise here it isn't going to be through growing! Don't worry that you're delayed, just make sure you've got a written list of the things that you're putting together for me and we're good LOL! Have you started reading the book yet? :pass::bighug:

Had such a blast.
Rocked the fast buds hat all day.
IMG_20170513_225910.jpg

aye its beautiful up north like. the scenery is awesome. im decended from the one of the origional clans and the last male in my side of the blood line. feel like connor mcloud lol. already got a daughter and not having any more so kinda feel bad about it but cest la vie.

Wow man that is really something special! I know what you mean... I'm the last one in my family as well. No one carrying on this name... But as far as I know lol it's nothing as special as your line. Glad to know ya!! :pass:

Nice!! I'll get them done in just a few mins!

Good morning everyone, happy Sunday!

Here you get 2.1g, rarely 2.2g for a score (£20). Quality varies, it's mostly OK but my man develops a tolerance to it pretty quickly and can get through a bag a day. I think he needs the variety to avoid getting tolerant. That's the plan! :thumbsup:

NN I LOVE that hideaway book! Such a neat place to keep things - shame it'd look out of place in a fridge LOL which is where I keep my seeds.

Hey @Rebel ! I'm doing great thanks! Are you both well? Work is keeping me busy and I don't get onto LS as much as I could when I was in Tenerife but hey, gotta earn a living and until they legalise here it isn't going to be through growing! Don't worry that you're delayed, just make sure you've got a written list of the things that you're putting together for me and we're good LOL! Have you started reading the book yet? :pass::bighug:

Yes Ma'am! :shooty: We are both well!! Just waiting for things to calm down. It's been hectic... Which is good but I get drained quickly lol But yes the list is growing! Still working on finishing this one book... Yours is up next!

Had such a blast.
Rocked the fast buds hat all day. View attachment 748604

Rock on!! :headbang:

aye, the fate of the family name lies with a borderline alcoholic stoner. there will be movies about it in years to come lol. oh aye, and just to change the topic slightly. my plants have stopped eating as much of now that im in full bloom. only needing half the ppm i was using. ive got bloom boost but no propper bud boost. do i leave my calmag and bloom boost etc at full strength and just lower the a/b base nutes? full everything without the a/b is only 200ppm.

Last edited:
its £200-£280 an oz round here for a half decent bit. loads of cheeky wee feckers sellin it for up to £15 a gram! its heartbreakin lol

More and more I see Photo high test here in SE US. I tasted some Elmers Glue the other day that sold for $275. oz. It was good but could have gone a couple more weeks. No amber at all. The guy has come by regular to burn one and knowing I won't sell any of mine (that I get from an underground co-op wink wink), it makes my day when he asks to trade a couple buds. So far he's brought Purple Kush, Grand Father Kush, and the Elmers Glue. All righteous but all taken a little early.
:pass:

Hi guys,I'm looking to get an led unit to replace my 600 watt hps bulb...would this unit do a decent job at replacing it??
http://ledhydroponics.co.uk/superhelios4.html

Cant do the research on that one for you but i recommend to take a look @GrowNorthern new units. They been figured out right and are in the price range- most likely will fuck up that helios performance check it out https://www.autoflower.org/threads/new-gn-modules.53249/page-29
or you just get @BigSm0 whos been pioneering those COBs and selling those here in the forum. would be both considered better and the choice is up to you, besides that in both cases you'll get some great customer support not only in terms of product - even in terms of using on your plants! Have a great day!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back