Status
Not open for further replies.
is that really your crop? ill be literally spewing with envy if it is. gonna give me a short man complex lol
Lmmfao ! You have me crying tears from laughing.... I dunno if your trying to be funny or just doing you, but I'm so happy I checked the thread.
Have a good day man ! :rofl:

YUP,,,a mom like mine deserves the best!!!
View attachment 748690
Thats my MOM watering the field my new friends, have U ever seen a better cooler mother?
Op
:)
Happy mothers day to all....
Damn ! I want that for my Mother, she'd be in heaven. The piping/framing in the middle, is that an old greenhouse shell, or is that for irrigation ?

200w.gif

Lmmfao ! You have me crying tears from laughing.... I dunno if your trying to be funny or just doing you, but I'm so happy I checked the thread.
Have a good day man ! :rofl:
its all about the banter man. i just try to keep myself entertained more than anything. gave up facebook since joining here so i dont have any photos of peoples dogs sleeping or what theyre having for dinner to brighten my day lol

what!!!??? youve got a joint delivery service??? where do you live, im moving! that may just be the best thing ive ever heard of!! i dont even know any dealers that do that. do mcdonalds deliver over there for when you hit the munchies aswell. that would be a game game changer lol
McDonald's doesn't deliver but jack in the box will Also you could always bribe your weed driver to get the munchies lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back