Status
Not open for further replies.
Couple shots of the Blackdog tent
IMG_20170512_165026.jpg
IMG_20170512_165118.jpg
IMG_20170512_165150.jpg
IMG_20170512_165156.jpg

It's is not as easy as you describe. Long germination time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
aww man : ( thats not what i wanted to hear. figured id just try pop them in my wee home made propegator in a root riot. hmm. google it is then. i prefer to ask people. conversation, much like our use of grey matter is rapidly declining. its good to talk : )

i lost miserably.
I imagine so...:rofl:

I've got this little tin of dried pepper flakes a friend of mine gave me....He has a big pepper patch in the back of his property....about 15 rows of different pepper varieties, including ghost, and scorpion peppers. He dries and crushes most of them to use in cooking throughout the year (he's a chef/owner of a restaurant)....he gave me a tin of mixed pepper flakes....a few pinches of that stuff will ruin a dish, at least to the un-initiated. I'm pretty good with hot stuff...even extremely hot stuff, but if one flake of that stuff gets in my mouth raw, it sends me into a coughing fit that lasts about 30 seconds....Very throat irritating.

hydro is super easy once it's dialed in. A bit of an investment too. But now I only check my water once a week, it takes 5 minutes. I don't bother with whole rez changes or trying to up my nutes as much as possible. I just keep it around 3-400 PPM veg. and 800-900 PPM for flower. So easy, I don't even open the closet but once most weeks.
I had nothing but problems....just couldn't get it dialed in, and gave up after a few runs. Plus carrying the buckets messed with my back..

It's is not as easy as you describe. Long germination time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
first line of google says 7-10 days in a propegator. so ill read no more. chuck a couple in root riots in a sandwich tub, in the tent and see how i get on. works with weed so fingers crossed. ill do my first run without google see how i get on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back