Status
Not open for further replies.
OGK is so far my favorite that I've grown. I'm def. giving wonder OG and killer kush a try.

Looks promising! Love the 4wheeler, always wanted one but I need a good tractor first.

Go Hydro! no more schedules, leave your plant for a week with confidence. Easy..

I never signed up for easy! I signed up for taking care of a plant and some good smoke at the end! :pass:

Howdy, beautiful day here...

Here too, I got sun till 2pm on my day off. Amazing, it always rains on my day off. I weed eated a two acre perimeter and mowed the lawn right before rain started. perfect.

I never signed up for easy! I signed up for taking care of a plant and some good smoke at the end! :pass:
To tell you the truth....I think hydro is harder to pull off correctly than soil, anyhow. Unless your plants are showing deficiencies, don't sweat it Duke!:d5:

heya stepside,show us a bush :pass:
:pighug:

Here ya go, about 3 minutes ago
IMG_20170512_163909.jpg

hydro is super easy once it's dialed in. A bit of an investment too. But now I only check my water once a week, it takes 5 minutes. I don't bother with whole rez changes or trying to up my nutes as much as possible. I just keep it around 3-400 PPM veg. and 800-900 PPM for flower. So easy, I don't even open the closet but once most weeks.

I've never grown them.....but those are going to be hot as f*&^K!
had one whole before. done most of the big ones now but i cant bring myself to go higher than the bhut jolokia. that was a really, really, really, shit idea that one. great for cooking with but not a good idea to take em on in a fight lol. i lost miserably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back