Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point I wouldn't even worry about it, she's finishing up and will be just fine I'm pretty sure. Some plants look pretty ragged by the time they're done. And I'd say that cola swelled quite a bit in 3 days. Very nice.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if it's the pipe I just had or your reply, but I feel very relaxed and reasured now, thank you. I'll give a generous dose of nutes next feed. :pass:

Too late this year, but next year I'll definitely order seeds. Not sure why I thought they needed like 30 days at 80°. So many more hot pepper options if you grow from seed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Little late for outside, might still be able to squeeze em in. So many options for sure, and such a pleasure to grow!

IMG_3911.JPG
IMG_3912.JPG

:pighug:

i may stand corrected and be publicly ridiculed for drunken diagnosis as theyres generally many a jedi around here but im fairly sure that leaf tips and/or margin curling up is almost always environmental factors. light to close. fan not in the right position/angle/height from the canopy. genral poor air movement/extraction, temps to high
ie. light burn/windburn etc. if it was a nute issue it wouldnt do that......
i think.......
edit:
also i cant see them but just minded you said brown spots on leaves. that sounds like over transpiration to me. basically any combination of the above making the plants overly sweaty. the water drops sort of burn onto the leaves under the light. theres an awesome article on here about VPD- vapor pressure deficit. that goes into a lot of detail about it that i havent quite got to grips with yet but someone on this thread showed me it so they might spot this lol.

Very cool. I mean the plants are definitely too close to the lights so it's hard to pin it on just one thing. Very informative though. And drunken diagnoses' are the best! Cheers :cheers:

Very cool. I mean the plants are definitely too close to the lights so it's hard to pin it on just one thing. Very informative though. And drunken diagnoses' are the best! Cheers :cheers:
probably exactly that then lol. i do realise i ramble a lot but its because i like to try and really understand why things happen. ive had that many problems this time round that im determined not to have any of them next time. knowledge is power but repition to actually remember it is key lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back