Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's about time to shut down the laptop. Load up the last of everything. Go and pick up my fuzzbutts (Thor & Zeus) and the 4hr drive home. Just to unload and probably taking my daughter to the ER depending if there is a good on call surgeon (not sausage fingers) or they might have to head right back down here with her. Wish me luck.
Hope everything is ok, bro!

I plan on using a .999 silver dime by cutting it in half, unless someone knows where I can find some silver wire at an affordable price! :peace:
Idk of any .999 dimes us dimes are 90% and I don't think that will work. Any coin shop should have cheap bullion, less than $20 an ounce probably.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Maybe just keep it simple like what range to keep it in.

Actually, I started with the ph range and even reminded him of the ph strips that everyone plays with in school. Trying to explain how all living things thrive when ph is in the right range. Guess I'm just a bad teacher! :peace:

Actually, I started with the ph range and even reminded him of the ph strips that everyone plays with in school. Trying to explain how all living things thrive when ph is in the right range. Guess I'm just a bad teacher! :peace:
I'm a very poor teacher myself. Honestly was a big help when I started growing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back