Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's about time to shut down the laptop. Load up the last of everything. Go and pick up my fuzzbutts (Thor & Zeus) and the 4hr drive home. Just to unload and probably taking my daughter to the ER depending if there is a good on call surgeon (not sausage fingers) or they might have to head right back down here with her. Wish me luck.
Dont like the sound of sausage fingers mate but wishin u good luck all the same

Trying to explain the concept of ph to a new grower didn't go so well. I tried to make him understand by using a nitrogen deficiency caused by a ph lockout. I showed a pic of a plant and tried to explain that there was plenty of nitrogen in the soil, but it's unavailable to the plant. I compared to a person dying of thirst submerged in water and he said "that's just crazy!". :woody: Maybe I shouldn't have tried to explain while I was stoned :baked:

Nice one folks- cheered me up no end....

Trying to explain the concept of ph to a new grower didn't go so well. I tried to make him understand by using a nitrogen deficiency caused by a ph lockout. I showed a pic of a plant and tried to explain that there was plenty of nitrogen in the soil, but it's unavailable to the plant. I compared to a person dying of thirst submerged in water and he said "that's just crazy!". :woody: Maybe I shouldn't have tried to explain while I was stoned :baked:
No guns- silver- beets or sausage fingers wtf!!!!!!

Its time fer a swift one and bed-night all......

Maybe just keep it simple like what range to keep it in.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well if yer oop north it is......
In sunny england...

No guns- silver- beets or sausage fingers wtf!!!!!!
There was a pistol in a holster with silver conchos and the grips did have greasy sausage fingerprints on them... does that count? :baked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back