Status
Not open for further replies.
Should have posted this
8e2bcbc1f9efa69cb12d28dc5274015f.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Should ov binned it lol!!

Well it's about time to shut down the laptop. Load up the last of everything. Go and pick up my fuzzbutts (Thor & Zeus) and the 4hr drive home. Just to unload and probably taking my daughter to the ER depending if there is a good on call surgeon (not sausage fingers) or they might have to head right back down here with her. Wish me luck.

Good lux mate , may your voyage be peaceful
Well it's about time to shut down the laptop. Load up the last of everything. Go and pick up my fuzzbutts (Thor & Zeus) and the 4hr drive home. Just to unload and probably taking my daughter to the ER depending if there is a good on call surgeon (not sausage fingers) or they might have to head right back down here with her. Wish me luck.

Best of luck my friend, sending some positive vibes your way.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back