Status
Not open for further replies.
Evenin stoners, I think @stepside brought the rain down here, it never really rains like thunderstorms here and the last two days have been soaked. It would not be bad if my greenhouse didn't leak pretty badly. The first few hours of sun and windless conditions I am putting a rain fly type thing on my greenhouse so I can stop the bucket shuffle
I couldn't have brought it down there.. I've never been to Co.. just got finished with the first wet mow of the year
IMG_20170510_191947.jpg

I guess I meant sent it down here lol and nice lookin yard
I don't know man.. it's still kicking around here. Looks like rain all the time.
Thanks for the compliment on the yard.. it looks way better full of weed but, you can't have everything right?

Evenin stoners, I think @stepside brought the rain down here, it never really rains like thunderstorms here and the last two days have been soaked. It would not be bad if my greenhouse didn't leak pretty badly. The first few hours of sun and windless conditions I am putting a rain fly type thing on my greenhouse so I can stop the bucket shuffle
i live where thunderstorms, and a few tornadoes, are plentiful this time of year, but there's suppose to be a dome of high pressure that's keeping the rain away,, (for now). :pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back