Status
Not open for further replies.
Very true!!! If you wanna try something good....take that wing sauce recipe I gave you, get rid of the molasses, triple the amount of butter, and add two tablespoons minced garlic. AMAZING!!!!:baked:
Copy and pasted to the wife to save. Thanks pal

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

tumblr_mtdkhnWtyu1s516oso1_400.gif

Alright....all caught up! Hows everyone doing? :smokeout:

@Benjamin Squier .......I use roots original, and yes, I have had a batch with bugs....but eventually you'll run into that with every soil out there. I think the bugs came from the grow shop, to tell you the truth. BUT.....if you just treat every bag like it has bugs, and treat it (@Ripper had a great suggestion!!!) you'll be better off in the long run. I recommend controlling pests through out your grow.

I also feel like you are not watering nearly enough for that size of a container. I grow in 2 gallon pots, and feed 1/3 gallon of nute solution to each plant when they need it....usually twice a week once they get going. Get a feel for the weight of the pots when they're saturated, and dry....and some where in between. If you think you're having trouble getting the water to saturate....feed half, and come back a few minutes later, and feed the other half. Anything that runs out, should run into a tray of some type, so it can be reabsorbed into the pot.....usually takes an hour or two...sometimes less. In the past, when I've had seeds fail to germ, it is usually because they where to dry.....

Hope it helps, bud! :pass:

Thanks Frank!

I don't think the beans are dry. I germ them in a product in my nute line for 10 hours then into the soil. Maybe I'm currently being a bit impatient (I'm also hoping I didn't mix up my seeds, one auto one photo outside) and the past week has been a bit soggy. I'm definitely not touching them until a month passes.

Thanks everyone for your input! Information is power!

:d5::bighug::pass:

. I'm definitely not touching them until a month passes.
I go digging after three days.... I germ directly in the soil, and mist daily with tap water. :pass:

Edit: That is to say....I soak seeds for 24 hours in a glass of water....then 24 hours in a wet paper towel, in a plastic take out container with a lid....placed on top of my boiler (its about 80 degrees to the touch) for another 24....then right in the soil.

So i kinda gave a foliar feed i baked egg shells and grinder them to a fine gritty dust , then poured epsoms water into it mixed filter out the shells and threw on top of soil . then used my hand to wet each leaf. The end time for dab:pass::smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back