Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, what's growing on everyone ? Me, I'm cleaning my house and digging equipment out from storage in between bong rips of some Berry OG and taking pics of the birds in my back yard. There's a giant woodpecker I'm waiting to see, and an albino squirrel i want pics of, I'm just never home enough to get them ! @Fairlynew I hope your Tribe recovers quickly. There's some really nasty bugs going around !
View attachment 746593 View attachment 746594 View attachment 746595 :vibe:
Ahhh I can't stand those damn starlings!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Alright....all caught up! Hows everyone doing? :smokeout:

@Benjamin Squier .......I use roots original, and yes, I have had a batch with bugs....but eventually you'll run into that with every soil out there. I think the bugs came from the grow shop, to tell you the truth. BUT.....if you just treat every bag like it has bugs, and treat it (@Ripper had a great suggestion!!!) you'll be better off in the long run. I recommend controlling pests through out your grow.

I also feel like you are not watering nearly enough for that size of a container. I grow in 2 gallon pots, and feed 1/3 gallon of nute solution to each plant when they need it....usually twice a week once they get going. Get a feel for the weight of the pots when they're saturated, and dry....and some where in between. If you think you're having trouble getting the water to saturate....feed half, and come back a few minutes later, and feed the other half. Anything that runs out, should run into a tray of some type, so it can be reabsorbed into the pot.....usually takes an hour or two...sometimes less. In the past, when I've had seeds fail to germ, it is usually because they where to dry.....

Hope it helps, bud! :pass:
Well put Frank.

I do the spirulina twice a week....kind of as a "boost"....I also eat 2 cloves of raw garlic on those days.
Bro, 2 cloves of raw garlic is rough but I do exactly that if I'm feeling like I'm getting a cold. That raw garlic will scare anything out of your body lol.

Bro, 2 cloves of raw garlic is rough but I do exactly that if I'm feeling like I'm getting a cold. That raw garlic will scare anything out of your body lol.
I like it! Lets me know I'm really alive! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: .....and I haven't been sick in a few years, and I don't take a flu shot....and my wife works in the medical field, so I've certainly been exposed. I chalk it up to the smoothies, the garlic, and NAC....and I don't eat fast food, or drink sugary stuff.

I wouldn't spend all that $ for a drying setup... If you got them hanging in a box with an air hole or two with a little bit of air movement.. you're good to go imo.
That's how I get er done. Space is at a premium, boxes are the only way to fly.

I like it! Lets me know I'm really alive! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: .....and I haven't been sick in a few years, and I don't take a flu shot....and my wife works in the medical field, so I've certainly been exposed. I chalk it up to the smoothies, the garlic, and NAC....and I don't eat fast food, or drink sugary stuff.
I love spicy but garlic is a different animal lol, gives me a belly ache and I feel like I'm gonna be sick for a few minutes after I eat it. But I feel like no germ or virus could survive that haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back