Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see myself ever giving them up. I just kinda laughed when I saw a smoothie truck this weekend selling super food smoothies looking all fruity. They don't even know lol. Bee pollen, spirulina, and chia seeds everyday for me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Is there any side effects from them chia seeds ,like green sprouts growing out your head .??

ream top is the only milk for me and you're 100% right about feeling it if I miss a day with my smoothie. Now if I don't have it my guts will let me know
Oh yeah! I know what ya mean! Most people I've turned onto this type of things report a "cleansing period".....that seems to subside after being on them for 3 or 4 weeks. I tend to think that these clean out all of the extra...well, you know....that we've been carrying around. I lost about 10 pounds when I started, and have kept it off (not that I try).

Oh yeah! I know what ya mean! Most people I've turned onto this type of things report a "cleansing period".....that seems to subside after being on them for 3 or 4 weeks. I tend to think that these clean out all of the extra...well, you know....that we've been carrying around. I lost about 10 pounds when I started, and have kept it off (not that I try).
I only had to suffer through the first 5 days but I could tell that whatever was going on inside was definitely a positive thing. I've been working up to @trailanimal status with the spirulina, I'm up to 2 heaping teaspoons in my smoothie everyday.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You leave your run-off in the tray?
Each pot has a saucer....I water to a little bit of runoff and yes...it gets re-absorbed through the bottom of the pot.

I should note...I feed an organic nutrient, so I'm not flushing salts out of my medium. The only reason I water to runoff at all, is so I know I get a good soak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back