Status
Not open for further replies.
@stepside 1 Runt , 2 Self topper
DSCN1132.JPG
DSCN1133.JPG

You should be close.. how's it doing on water? Is it still sucking it right up or is it taking longer between waterings?
Sucking it up like there's no tomorrow . I'm letting them go 2 days between watering and the pots are dry on the 2nd day in fact by the second day their starting to droop.

Sucking it up like there's no tomorrow . I'm letting them go 2 days between watering and the pots are dry on the 2nd day in fact by the second day their starting to droop.
Damn, 13 weeks and no leaf discoloration yet and still drinking. Could be some sort of fastbud record by the time they finish.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I've been catching up on everybody and their waterings... I've had to start feeding everyday and she's still droopy.. should I start to feed her twice a day? She's gonna be a monster.

Currently 500 ml/16 oz nutriated Waters a day. It's in roots 707 8:1 perite. 10% runoff, but still is pulling away from the pot rim after 24 h.

Thoughts??:paleo:

Damn, 13 weeks and no leaf discoloration yet and still drinking. Could be some sort of fastbud record by the time they finish.

Yes and you know what I just remembered that their in 5 gal ( 15 liter ) pots is that a yes for bigger pots , later finish . Just a thought . :toke:

I've been catching up on everybody and their waterings... I've had to start feeding everyday and she's still droopy.. should I start to feed her twice a day? She's gonna be a monster.

Currently 500 ml/16 oz nutriated Waters a day. It's in roots 707 8:1 perite. 10% runoff, but still is pulling away from the pot rim after 24 h.

Thoughts??:paleo:
What size and type container homie?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back