Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to learn how to "read" your plants....They'll let you know when they're hungry. They'll begin to droop, and eventually the drooping leads to a slight wilt. I try to feed when I notice a droop....sometimes if I'm not sure, I'll wait another 8 hours or so. I like to let them dry out a good bit...it helps keep the bugs at bay. :pass:
Try to learn how to "read" your plants....They'll let you know when they're hungry. They'll begin to droop, and eventually the drooping leads to a slight wilt. I try to feed when I notice a droop....sometimes if I'm not sure, I'll wait another 8 hours or so. I like to let them dry out a good bit...it helps keep the bugs at bay. :pass:
My goal was to keep them praying. Try to catch them right before they told me they wanted something.
By my stoned count I think I'm at my late 20's on consecutive days of praying lol. Not sure why I went that route I think I just like seeing them pray to me haha

My goal was to keep them praying. Try to catch them right before they told me they wanted something.
By my stoned count I think I'm at my late 20's on consecutive days of praying lol. Not sure why I went that route I think I just like seeing them pray to me haha
Well.....based on the pictures, I would say you are probably doing little, to nothing wrong! :d5:

036.JPG

I was gonna trash this cuz I thought it was a runt

Well.....based on the pictures, I would say you are probably doing little, to nothing wrong! :d5:
2 have slight def signs. I blame the earth juice cal mag. I think it's really weak and high in nitrogen. Trying a different nute route next run.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back