Status
Not open for further replies.
Some streams and lakes have higher levels. In the inland fisheries book it'll tell you how many fish you can eat from where I believe.. in my opinion though( I don't eat fish) catch and release is the only way to go..
It just seems odd to me....I moved from the land of pollution, and ate fish caught there.....I move up here where the air is clean, with no pollution in sight, and they say not to eat the fish! On a an interesting side note....there are fewer people in this state, than lived in the city I grew up in....:shooty:

It just seems odd to me....I moved from the land of pollution, and ate fish caught there.....I move up here where the air is clean, with no pollution in sight, and they say not to eat the fish! On a an interesting side note....there are fewer people in this state, than lived in the city I grew up in....:shooty:
Maine is a rock pile. Ledge everywhere.. that's probably the biggest reason..

We oughta go striper fishing later in the year.. I used to have a little honey hole on Westport island..

Good Morning Stoners!!
What's the buzz?!!
For your amusement...
lunch_order.png

My old man had it down to a science.
9849cf6198672c3a025f049d554d26c5.jpg

On the bottom of the spoon it says big Mac.. he'd cut it right between the words and file it round so he could get the perfect depth.. we were catching 8 or 10 keepers in two hours when they were running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back